IT System Administrator (M/F)
Space Applications Services NV/SA performs and supports system and software engineering for the European Space Agency (ESA), National Space Agencies and the aerospace industry. We are involved in international manned & unmanned spacecraft programmes, earth observation, science, exploration, communications and related technology development.
We are currently looking for an IT System Administrator, wishing to join our dynamic and international company.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide at our premises and on a regular basis to one of our clients (Belgian Space Aeronomy in Ukel/Uccle – Brussels South): dedicated on-site IT support such as troubleshooting, support and monitoring the IT environment
- Integrate new services
- Update the Service Portal
- Deploying, and maintaining of supporting tools.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong customer/user-service minded
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Able to troubleshoot basic OS, (web) application, and networking problems
Candidates will have the following skills:
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and oral), with preferably French or Dutch as mother tongue
- Good organization and communication skills
- A proactive approach, with initiative and ability to work independently
- Problem-solving attitude.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a constantly growing international company, located at Belgium, the Nertherlands and the USA
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated staff and where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged and with various career growth opportunities
- An interesting remuneration package
- A full time employment position.
How To Apply?
Please apply by filling in the online application form and uploading your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) on the ‘Careers’ section of our website http://careers.spaceapplications.com/ via the “Apply” button.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The application deadline is 15th September, 2017. Please address you Motivation Letter to: Mrs. Veronika Horvath at Space Applications Services.
Job ID: SYSA-SYS-GSS-2017-08-ZAV-001
Leuvensesteenweg 325 1932 Zaventem, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 721.54.84 www.spaceapplications.com