Human Resources Assistant (M/F) - (ADM-HR-HRA-2017-01-001)
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Day-to-day operations and administration of the Human Resources as follows:
o Absence management.
o Benefits in kind (mobile/internet subscription, commuting, etc.).
o Maintain the Employee files and keep the database up to date.
o Work permit compliance & application.
• Maintain work regulations and related Company policies.
• Being the main point of contact for Employee day to day relations.
• Coordinating the well-being at work: ergonomic rules, prevention at work, etc.
• Implementation process with respect to the Company training projects.
• Conduct exit interviews and prepare the associated report.
• Support to the HR Manager regarding staff annual performance reviews (release and follow-up).
• Support to the HR & Recruitment Administrator and the HR Manager with the recruitment of Administrative and Engineering profiles: posting adverts, screening/interviewing applicants, writing reports.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
• A very good knowledge of Belgian labour law and social security rules.
• Fluent in English (written and oral) with Dutch or French as a native language.
Candidates are expected to have the following skills:
• Flexible and capable to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to deal with multiple priorities and with a hands-on mentality.
• Good analytical skills, organised and the capacity to grasp new concepts quickly.
• Ensuring a high level of confidentiality.
What Do We Offer?
• Working in a dynamic team.
• A challenging pleasant work environment where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged.
• Salary in line with your professional experience, education and acquired knowledge.
• A full time employment position.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
How To Apply?
Please apply by filling in the online application form and uploading your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) on the ‘Careers’ section of our website http://careers.spaceapplications.com/ via the “Apply” button.
Please address your Motivation Letter to: Mr. Mauricio Criollo at Space Applications Services NV/SA.