Accounting Assistant (M/F) - (ACCA-ADM-2016-09-ZAV-003)
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Prepare the incoming invoices for booking by the Accounting Lead
• General support to the monthly and annual accounting preparation
• Process all expense claims, including controlling the consistency of each figure, receipts and allocated project and prepare for payment processing by the Accounting lead
• Attribute each item on the credit card statements to the relevant project and expense/invoice
• Handle all procurements related to projects and ensure that the necessary Procurement
• Authorization Forms are processed according to the internal workflow and in line with accounting rules.
Company Car Fleet
• Keeping our internal information system up to date with all information related to the company cars (about 25 cars), including filing the related documents in the electronic/archive systems
• Car fleet operations, such as bi-annual switch of tires, technical car inspection, etc.
• Picking up Company cars, if required
• Support to the Department Manager in the event of purchase of new cars.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Qualifications and Experience
• A1 or A2 level degree in the field of Accounting.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role with a practical knowledge of Accounting.
• Experience with Winbooks is an asset.
Candidates are expected to have the following skills:
• Flexible and capable to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to deal with multiple priorities and with a hands-on mentality.
• Good analytical skills, organised and the capacity to grasp new concepts quickly.
• A high level of confidentiality.
What Do We Offer?
• Working in a dynamic team.
• A challenging pleasant work environment where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged.
• Salary in line with your professional experience, education and acquired knowledge.
• A full time employment position.
How To Apply?
Please apply by filling in the online application form and uploading your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) on the ‘Careers’ section of our website http://careers.spaceapplications.com/