We work with a passionate team of staff and highly qualified and experienced engineers originating from 15 different countries.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Preparing, checking and booking the expense claims, invoices, credit notes, bank/ credit card statements, investments and payrolls for Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.
• Sanity checks of the bookings and preparation of the potential issues to be reported.
• Preparing the monthly VAT and Intra-community Returns.
• Filing (paper/electronic) of the supporting documentation according to the company methodology and structure.
• Matching/Controlling the bookings of all accounts.
• Ensuring consistency in the analytical accounts in coordination with the Project Controller.
• Support the Administration Department Manager for the preparation of the annual closing of the accounts to be provided to the accounting company and the Chartered Auditor.
• Completing and submitting the legal financial questionnaires/surveys.
• Following-up the existing procedures, forms and manuals and implementation of new ones if applicable.
• Support the Administration Department Manager for financial aspects of company cars.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent through experience.
• 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Affinity with analytical accounting process is a must.
• Good knowledge of accounting (BE GAAP preferably, or FR GAAP).
• Fluent communication skills in English (both written and oral), with French or Dutch as mother tongue.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills combined with a very good eye for detail.
• Good skills in Ms Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Winbooks experience is an asset.
• Experience in an international environment and a multi-project/ oriented company is preferable.
• Experience with the sector or with professional services/ consultancy is a plus.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality and to meet deadlines.
• Affinity to follow proven procedures and making improvements.
• Service mind to in-house management and external providers.
What Do We Offer?
• A full time employment.
• Flexible time schedule.
• A competitive salary package with benefits (monthly allowances, lunch vouchers, hospitalisation and pension insurances, transportation allowance).
• Working for a growing international science and engineering company.
• A professional, pleasant atmosphere where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged.
How To Apply?
Please send your application and motivation letter through our website/ career section or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be handled with the strictest confidentiality.