A career at Space Applications Services will involve working in an international environment with companies from Belgium and around the world.
This can include:
- Being a member of a project team designing and developing technology for use on the International Space Station (ISS).
- Training astronauts or operating complex systems in control centres.
- Leading an European Research, Innovation and Technology development project in the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 program.
- Managing a project for the development of part of a space system.
- Providing services and consultancy support in the premises of one of our customers, such as the European Space Agency (ESA).
Science & Engineering
Space Applications Services provides a variety of career opportunities and paths as an engineer or scientist designing and developing solutions for delivery to our customers, in applied research pushing the state of the art in specific technologies and capabilities, as a project manager or as a specialist in a particular engineering or scientific domain. We encourage staff to deepen their expertise as specialists, to embrace new and different challenges by moving horizontally within the company, to take advantage of assignments to other countries and to return with broader experience and knowledge.
Operations & Training
The solutions and products we deliver to our customer are often complex. For customers unwilling to operate a spacecraft or ground system themselves the company provides a training and operations service.
Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting & Contracts
There are challenging and interesting positions as well as career opportunities at various levels in all of these key areas of company operation.
Marketing & Business Development
There are opportunities for those with a good understanding of technology and its applications to make a career and develop business in Belgium, Europe, the United States of America and Russia.